Help keep the domestic animal population under control by spaying and neutering your pet at China Grove Veterinary Clinic.
Our vet, Dr. Elizabeth Bowman, is highly skilled at spaying and neutering procedures and devoted to ending the needless euthanasia of healthy animals. Because of this, she makes her services available to the general public at prices that are significantly lower than average.
This way, anyone can be a responsible pet owner, regardless of their financial limitations.
Surgery Intake Procedures:
- We give every patient a Capstar Flea tablet at a charge of $8
- Unless current certificate is presented at drop-off, a Rabies vaccine is administered to all patients at a cost of $15
- Pain medication (tablets for dogs and injections for cats) is recommended for all patients at around $20 per patient
Take a look at our prices:
- Spay – $70
- Neuter – $50
- 0-25 lb – Spay $100 / Neuter $75
- 26-50 lb – Spay $105 / Neuter $80
- 51-80 lb – Spay $120 / Neuter $95
- 81-100 lb – Spay $145 / Neuter $110
- 101+ lb – Spay $160 / Neuter $145